Utilities and Service Providers
An online exchange where you can give and receive valuable information about the NJR community where you live, work and play.
Save Energy & Money. Their Conserve to Preserve program helps you to do just that. NJNG is providing you with the tools and information you need to get you started on your way to savings.
For additional information, please contact Mark LoGrippo at the Board of Public Utilities (609) 292-0889 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
New Jersey State Information Links
- New Jersey State Legislature
Meet Local Legislators Review Legislative Bills
- New Jersey League of Municipalities
This Agency is a beneficial link for all municipalities. They act as a source of valuable information and guidance to local government
- New Jersey Conference of Mayors
A non profit legislative agency in New Jersey providing communications among mayors, federal, state and local government officials.
- Municipal Clerks Association of New Jersey
The parent organization of the Ocean County Municipal Clerks Association
- New Jersey Department of Personnel
HRDI courses are approved by the DCA for continuing education credits for certain local government titles
- Foreclosure? Get the Facts. njhousing.gov/foreclosure 1-800-NJ-HOUSE. Temporary Disaster Housing Assistance is Still Available and Priority Housing for Sandy-Impacted Residents. www.njhrc.gov or 1-877-428-8844
Ocean County Information Links
Ocean County Municipal Clerks Assoc.
Newspapers & Magazines