- Parks& Bike/Walking Paths
Parks& Bike/Walking Paths
To All Concerned Citizens of Beachwood,
We would like to clear up some confusion.
The bike and walking paths in Beachwood are open and have been open during “Governor Murphy’s State Shut Down” however the bathrooms and playground equipment are not open because we do not have the manpower to continuously clean and sanitize the bathrooms, swings, slides, etc. to keep them safe for our children.
We encourage you to go out and enjoy the fresh air and get some exercise however we are asking that you practice proper social distancing and that you DO NOT USE THE PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT.
- Ocean Avenue Park: CLOSED
- Birch and Surf Park: Playground area, Basketball Courts and Ball Fields are CLOSED Open field area is OPEN for exercise and sitting in the sun with proper social distancing. NO SPORTS GAMES or PRACTICE
- Mayo Park: Playground, Tennis Courts, Basketball Courts and Ballfields are CLOSED. Walking paths are OPEN. NO SPORTS GAMES or PRACTICE
- Beachwood Beach: Beach and playground are CLOSED. However the parking lot and walking path are OPEN
- Beachwood Marina: OPEN however you must practice proper social distancing.
- Beachwood Soccer Field: Playground CLOSED. Walking and open field areas are OPEN for exercise and sitting in the sun with proper social distancing. NO SPORTS GAMES or PRACTICE
- Berkeley Avenue Walking/Bike Path: OPEN
- Beachwood Rail Trail Bike/Walking Path: OPEN
- All other Beachwood Walking/Bike Paths are OPEN
- REMEMBER PLEASE PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING WHENEVER YOU ARE OUT IN ANY PUBLIC AREA
Jakes Branch County Park and Trails: CLOSED (This is a County Park)
We thank you for your continued support and patience during this very tough time.
Mayor Roma & the Beachwood Council